[This program is self-funded]
Kangwon National University is one of ten core national universities located in Chuncheon, the capital of G(K)angwon Province in Korea. Korea has a juridical system with its eight provinces and two metropolitan cities, each of which has one of those core national universities.
KNU is keen to encourage reciprocal student exchange with its partner institutions and thus offers various options for exchange students visiting KNU.
Information Sheet: 1.Information_Sheet_for_Fall 2017
Program Guideline: 2.Guideline+for+Applicants+(Fall,+2017)
September – December 2017
• Application Form 3. KNU Application form
• A letter of self-introduction including study plan
• Curriculum Vitae
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
• Korean language proficiency (*if any)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue apply online to Kangwon National University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Kangwon National University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than April 28, 2017.