[This program is self-funded]
Hanyang University is happy to inform you that we will now accept international students for 2018 Fall semester. The nomination deadline is April 15th (Korean time).
The application information will be sent to the students directly once they are nominated. The application deadline is April 30th (Korean Time).
Submission to OIA: April 5-25th, 2018
Hanyang University nomination deadline: April 15th, 2018
Hanyang University application deadline: April 30th, 2018
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- We will inform you once you are selected as Nominated Student, then, you may continue online application to Hanyang University as for host university selection.
- FINAL decision from Hanyang University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than April 25th, 2018.