[This program is self-funded]
Hankuk University of Foreign Studies is a premier university for globalized education, where students from around the world actively foster our prevailing international mindset.
Developed in conjunction with internationally renowned universities and research institutes, HUFS offers extensive opportunities to help students grow to become internationally competitive individuals. The student exchange program at HUFS is designed to develop a global perspective by gaining an appreciation of cultural diversity through immersion in academic and cultural experiences.
The Student Exchange Program is a system in which students of HUFS and overseas sister institutions, based on an agreement of credit and student exchanges, study at partner institutions for a specific period of time and get their credits accepted by their home institutions. Students remain enrolled at and pay tuition fees to their home institutions. The programs that are undertaken may be credited towards a degree depending on transfer agreements.
Data sheet 2017/2018: HUFS Fact Sheet for International Partners (For 2017 Fall)
For further information, please visit: http://international.hufs.ac.kr/
August 28 – December 15
• 1 brief essay (personal history and study plan)
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
• Korean language proficiency (*if any)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue apply online to Hankuk University of Foreign Studies (HUFS) as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Hankuk University of Foreign Studies (HUFS).
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than April 10, 2017.