[This program is self-funded]
G-STEP is a two-week program open during summer and winter vacations. And this summer, Gachon University is providing exclusively Beauty Design class (nail art) for students. Students can earn credits and a certificate if they pass the exam on the last day of the class. G-STEP also offers several other classes such as Korean Language or Nursing.
Program Brochure: G-STEP_GachonUniversity
For more detailed information, please go to: http://oia.gachon.ac.kr/eng/gstep/gstep01.php
30th July to 12th August 2017 (2 weeks).
• Application Form Application Form_G-STEP_Summer_2017
• Study plan
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
• Korean language proficiency (*if any)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Gachon University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Gachon University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than June 13, 2017.