Chung-Ang University is preparing for their incoming exchange student nomination period for Spring 2017 semester. They are delighted and look forward to seeing UGM students there at CAU!
Please refer to the attached documents for further information.
The course list is a compilation of courses that are offered in English. Please note this is only to be used as a reference. The final, official list of courses will be available through the online course registration system (Portal system) approximately 1 month before the beginning of lectures.
We would also like to mention that if the selected proposed study level is “Masters,” students will only be able to enroll in two colleges: Global MBA and Graduate School of International Studies (GSIS).
• Motivation Letter
• Official Academic Transcript (in English)
• Copy of passport
• Financial Statement, issued by Bank (More than 12.000 USD for one-year exchange/more than 6.000 USD for one-semester exchange)
• Signed Dormitory Agreement (if applying for on-campus housing)
• Digital Passport-size Photo (3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past six months)
• Scanned TB Test Result in English within 3 months (Dorm applicants only)
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Curriculum Vitae
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 8.0 or IELTS 6.0)
• Letter of Recommendation from Academic Supervisor
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal selection.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application and make the applicant ranking.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue register to Chung-Ang University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Chung-Ang University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than October 18, 2016.