[This program is self-funded]
The future is hot in Asia! Spend a summer in Singapore, a perfect ‘soft landing’ in the heart of booming Asia-Pacific region and a springboard to explore the many cultures and languages in the surrounding countries around Singapore!
NTU’s unique summer programme will bring you an unforgettable summer education. Choose from 6 different tracks and get a summer experience unlike any others!
Program Guideline: UPDATED NTU GEM Trailblazer Summer Info Sheet AY2016-2017
For more information, please go to: http://global.ntu.edu.sg/GMP/GEMTrailblazer/SummerProgramme/Pages/SummerNTU.aspx
May – July 2017
• Motivation Letter
• Curriculum Vitae
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=570, iBT 90 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue apply online to Nanyang Technological University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Nanyang Technological University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than March 16, 2017.