[Scholarship is offered for this program]
The Ignacy Łukasiewicz Scholarship Programme, implemented as part of the “Polish Aid” programme, is addressed to the nationals of the following developing countries: Angola, Chile, Colombia, Ethiopia, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Mexico, Myanmar, Nigeria, Palestine, Peru, The Republic of South Africa, The Philippines, Senegal, Tanzania, and Vietnam. The aim of the Programme is to support the socio-economic development of the above-mentioned countries.
The Ignacy Łukasiewicz Scholarship Programme enables free education as part of a second cycle programme of studies at a higher education institution supervised by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education (Polish: Ministerstwo Nauki i Szkolnictwa Wyższego – MNiSW) in the following areas of study: sciences, natural sciences, technical sciences, agricultural, forestry and veterinary sciences.
Candidates are selected on the basis of a competitive procedure, based on the quality assessment of applications carried out by reviewers of the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange who are academics working in higher education institutions.
Candidates independently choose a higher education institution and degree programme from among the educational offers of Polish public higher education institutions. The list of public HEIs supervised by the Minister competent for higher education is available via the link: http://www.go-poland.pl/higher-education-institutions.
You can check the application procedure and more form Terms and Conditions of the Ignacy Łukasiewicz Scholarship Programme
Check the Model Agreement
Download the brochure here IŁ Poster
Admission deadline: May 11, 2018
Full scholarship for Indonesian students to take postgraduate or PhD technical studies in Poland, either in English or Polish. Polish government provides tuition-free programme, a Polish course and a stipend.
The Scholarship will be offered to the citizens of the above-mentioned countries who:
- are graduates of first cycle programmes (completed no earlier than in 2014) or students of the last year of first cycle programmes in the academic year 2017/2018 in the following areas of study: sciences, natural sciences, technical sciences, agricultural, forestry and veterinary sciences;
- do not hold a magister (Master’s) r magister inżynier (Master of Science) degree;
- have a certificate confirming proficiency in English of at least B2 level;
- are neither graduates nor students of Polish higher education institutions.
Second cycle degree programmes are preceded by a preparatory course to facilitate undertaking study in Poland, which is also covered by the scholarship, during which scholarship holders gain knowledge of the Polish language, enabling them to take up education. In the case of participants who choose to study in English, the preparatory course can last only one semester.
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Motivation Letter
- A copy of academic transcript and diploma/ master degree certificate (legalized)
- Official academic transcript (legalized)
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Certified copies of all relevant academic qualifications.
- Check carefully on the terms & condition as well as the model agreement.
- Submit your online application via https://programs.nawa.gov.pl/login.
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to the Ignacy Łukasiewicz Scholarship committee as host university selection.
- FINAL decision from the committee.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than May 2, 2018.