Placement offer at the University of Burgundy
|Name of the organization||International Office, University of Burgundy|
|Address||Maison de l’Université
|P.O. box||BP 27877|
|Telephone||00 33 3 80 39 52 87|
|Department/Function||International Office (Student mobility service & Centre of languages and cultures for everyone) / Administrative and event management assistant|
|Description of activities||Student mobility service:
– administration support of incoming and outgoing students;
– informing incoming and outgoing students on applying procedures and helping them to organize their stay in
|France or abroad;
– event management (welcoming days, international week…);
– potentially document translation French-English.
Centre of languages and cultures for everyone:
– participation in the administration tasks of the Centre
(organization of course schedules and language certification); – informing clients about Centre activities (self-study,
evening classes, intensive courses…);
– training and supervision of foreign tutors;
– event management (Chinese New Year, St-Patrick’s Day, international lunches…).
|Duration||– 6 months : 1st of September 2015 – 26th of February 2016|
|Conditions||– 35 Hours per week.
– Remuneration: circa 550 € per month.
|Help with finding accommodation||– Yes. Accommodation available on campus (traditional room for 211 euros/month or comfort room for 332 euros/month), possibility to obtain partial federal financial refund for housing.|
|Skills and personal qualities||– Fluent in French, both written and spoken, and if possible in English.
– Graduate or at least 4th year student.
– Study-abroad experience desirable.
– Very good interpersonal skills.
– Proficiency in computer skills.
|Required documents||Send your CV and cover letter in FRENCH to email@example.com|
|Application deadline||30th June 2015|