University of Economics – The University of Danang, in collaboration with ADIUT France (Association of Directors of French technological Institutes in Universities), National Economics University (Hanoi), Danang Young Entrepreneurs Association and Vietnam Marketing Association will organize INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE MARKETING IN THE CONNECTED AGE (MICA) titled “ Digital Marketing for Enterprises: Forecast, Potential and Challenges” in Danang, Vietnam October 15th, 2016.
The conference aims to create an environment for academic exchange and experience sharing between researchers and professional marketers on changes in modern marketing, especially on the explosion of digital marketing and its prospects for enterprises.
The Conference Organizing Committee cordially invites you to write papers for the conference. Topics that the conference encourages to exchange and discuss include (but are not limited to):
- Evaluating and forecasting trends and prospects of digital marketing in Vietnam and in the world.
- Identifying challenges and barriers in applying digital marketing in enterprises.
- Researching, evaluating and forecasting digital consumption trends in Vietnam and in the world in the future.
- Studying consumer behaviors in the digital environment.
- Developing solutions for enterprises in integrating technology into digital marketing management and implementation.
- Developing digital marketing techniques, solutions, tools and models for businesses, such as Marketing Automation, Social Media Marketing, Inbound Marketing, Outbound Marketing, Viral Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Mobile Marketing, etc.
- Identifying development trends of digital marketing in the future and their applicability in enterprises, such as Internet of Things, GIS Marketing, etc.
- Exchanging new ideas and models on social and technological connection-based marketing, community-based business models, such as Uber, Airbnb, Italki, etc.
In addition to the above topics, the conference also welcome to exchange and discuss on issues emerging in current marketing practices of businesses, such as developing marketing support services, linking and cooperating in marketing resource employment, etc.
- Paper submission deadline: 20 August 2016
- Participation registration deadline: 15 September 2016
- Conference date (expected): Saturday, 15 October 2016
Conference location (expected): Danang City, Vietnam
- Full papers should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing guide and paper requirements: follow the attached template.
For more information, please refer to the call for paper attached.
** Applicants may directly send the application to the link and website. Once you are SELECTED, you NEED to inform your personal data to Office of International Affairs (Bulaksumur F-13)