[This program is self-funded]
A short stay abroad as a part of your bachelor’s or master’s degree programme can definitely be a lifelong advantage – an experience to remember all your life! Choosing the right country, city and university for your study stay abroad can however be challenging: your guest-university should furnish you with the skills and knowledge for your specific academic field. Groningen is a small city, but full of life. What will probably strike you most when entering Groningen is its youthful population. Roughly a quarter of the city’s 197.000 inhabitants consists of students. You will find them everywhere, studying in the park, riding a bike, or having a drink with fellow students in one of the many cafe!
Data sheet 2017/2018: Datasheet 1718
For further information, please go to: http://www.rug.nl/let/organization/diensten-en-voorzieningen/mobility-office/incoming/exchange-students/
Semester 1: Monday 04/09/2017 – Friday 04/02/2018
Semester 2: Monday 05/02/2018 – Friday 06/07/2018
- Literature, film and cultural studies
- Communication, linguistics, computer science, journalism
- International Relations, politics, economics
- Art and culture, Art history
- Archaeology and Ancient History
- Language acquisition
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter (300 words)
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Groningen University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Groningen University .
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than April 10, 2017.