[This program is self-funded]
Radboud University Nijmegen was established on 17 October 1923 under the name Catholic University Nijmegen. With their own university, Dutch Catholics sought to promote the emancipation of Roman Catholics in the Netherlands, who at that time were strongly underrepresented in public administration, the legal profession, medicine and other sectors. The Radboud Foundation was the body behind this initiative.
For further information, please visit: http://www.ru.nl/english/education/exchange-phd-other/exchange-students/
First semester 2017/18
Monday, 4 September 2017 – Friday, 2 February 2018
Orientation activities: Sunday, 20 August – Sunday, 27 August 2017
Second semester 2017/18
Monday, 5 February – Friday, 13 July 2018
Orientation activities: Monday, 29 January – Friday, 2 February 2018
Academic calendar: NSM Academic Calendar 2017 2018
• Motivation Letter
• Curriculum Vitae
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency
- a TOEFL test certificate with a score of at least 79 points (internet based); for master courses the score should be at least 90;
- an IELTS test certificate with a score of at least 6.0 (for master courses at least 6.5)
- a Cambridge First Certificate in English (minimum level B2) ; for master courses a Cambridge Advanced English certificate;
- a university certificate of an English language course (minimum level B2; for master courses C1)
- a TOEIC test with a minimum score of 670. The modules ‘Speaking and Writing’ and ‘Listening and Reading’ have to be successfully completed (for master courses: minimum score 720);
In some cases we will accept an official (signed and stamped) statement from your home university in which the minimum level B2 is confirmed; for master courses C1 is required.
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Radboud University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Radboud University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than March 31, 2017.