[Scholarship is offered for this program]
The Erasmus+ Programme of the European Commission promotes the mobility of students and teachers. The action Erasmus+ KA107 of this program provides funding for exchange mobility with partner countries. The Radboud University has been awarded with scholarships under the action KA107 therefore students and staff from their partner universities have the opportunity to fund their exchanges to this institution.
+-+-+-+- Master Exchange +-+-+-+-+-
One scholarship for Spring Semester.
( February – July, 2017)
Info for International Students:
Exchange Courses :
Exchange flyer >>> exchange_ru-flyer_-def
Exchange datasheet >>> radboud_university_nijmege01_datasheet201617
Application checklist >>> checklist_exchange_students
Information Guide >>> radboud_university_information_guide_2015-2016
The proof of English is strict, for more information please check :
• Travel cost (1.100 €)
• Living expenses (800 €, monthly for 5 or 6 months depends on study program)
Radboud University will arrange the VISA/Insurance and housing for the successful applicant.
Yet, the insurance costs approximately 38 € per-month.
• Colored copy of passport
• Official academic transcript
• Learning Agreement (accepted and signed by academic supervisor/vice dean in UGM as home university)
• Letter of Enrolment from faculty
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs, UGM)
• Letter of Recommendations from academic advisors
• English Language Proficiency Test Results (Min. B2 Level of English / Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=550, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
• Passport-size Photo (2 pcs, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal selection.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application and make the applicant ranking.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will notify you and continue to contact Radboud University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Radboud University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than November 8, 2016.