[This program is self-funded]
Exchange programmes have been established for students from partner universities with which Fontys has exchange agreements. We are pleased to invite exchange students from our partner universities to temporarily join our learning community.
Fact sheet : Fontys Factsheet 2017-2018
For further information, please go to: https://fontys.edu/Short-term-programmes/Exchange-programmes.htm
Fall semester 2017: 28 August 2017 – 2 February 2018
Exchange students for Fontys School of Marketing and Management can choose between 3 fixed programmes in the Fall semester. A combination of courses from different programmes is not possible. Please find more information on each programme via the links below:
■ Cultural Intelligence (CQ) (this programme will be available online as of next week)
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=550, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue online application to Fontys School of Marketing and Management as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Fontys School of Marketing and Management.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than April 13, 2017.