Leiden University is delighted to be able to share you their 2017-2018 Information Sheet. This contains an overview of the most important details pertaining to application and admission for Exchange and Study Abroad students at Leiden University.
We are accepting exchange student for Spring Semester and Fall Semester + full year. The deadline for Spring Semester is on 22th September 2016 and for Fall Semester is on 15 March 2017.
More Information: Leiden University Information Sheet 2016/2017
- You should have completed at least two years of university education
- You must have a GPA of at least 3.2 out of 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Your academic background must be relevant to the courses you are applying for
- Copy of student ID
- Curriculum vitae
- Official academic transcript
- Recommendation letter from faculty addressed to Head of OIA UGM
- English proficiency certificate:
- IELTS Academic: 6.5
- CPE: Certificate
- CAE: C or above
- TOEFL: 90 (internet-based) and 575 (paper-based)
- Copy of passport
- Motivation letter
- Formal photo
Please send two copies of documents above to Kantor Urusan International UGM (Bulaksumur, F13) no letter than 15 March 2017 (for FALL SEMESTER + Full Year) and 2 October 2017 (for SPRING SEMESTER).