2016 Spring Semester Meiji exchange student program registration will be held on September 1 – October 1, 2015.
1. The application period for 2016 spring semester (April, 2016- ) will be;
Online application：September 1 – October 1 , 2015
Send application materials by courier to Meiji University: September 1- October 15, 2015
**Please note that no application is accepted after the deadline.**
All applicants are required to complete the online application by October 1. To complete the application, please send the application materials by courier to Meiji University by October 15 after the online application. Also, please send the application for COE as an Excel file email@example.com
2. Please refer to the URL below for details regarding application.
(1) Application Guidelines (deadlines, application materials and language requirements etc.)
(2) Fact Sheet (Housing, scholarship, course list, syllabus, academic calendar and Japanese language class etc.)
(3) Download the standard forms for the application
3. For applicants who wish to study at courses conducted in English
The score of TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge ESOL or CEFR that they took in September 2013 or later will be valid for the application. Applicants are required to take the test before application. Copy of the official score MUST be prepared to upload to the online application.
4. Meiji University Japanese Language Online Test
(Only for applicants who wish to study at courses conducted in Japanese)
Those who cannot submit a Japanese Language Proficiency Test Certificate are requested to take Meiji University Japanese Language Online Test from September 1 to October 8, 2015. Meiji University will send the information about the test to Exchange Student Program Coordinator once we confirm the online application.
Please note that the JLPT certificate that will be valid for application is any of the followings;
(1)N1: passed before
(2)N2, N3 or N4: passed in either 2014 or 2015 academic year
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com