UTM welcomes international students to study at UTM from the minimum duration of 2 weeks until 1 year academic calendar in various types of mobility program include Student Exchange (1 or 2 semester study) & Research/Lab Internship. Students can enroll courses in the regular semester for a minimum one semester to two semesters with/without credit transfer.
Application Requirement & Eligibility
- Registered as an active student at home university
- Have a good command of the English Language
- Have good health condition
- Be physically present at home university at the time of application
- Must agree to enroll at UTM as described in the program plan
- Must agree to abide by the rules and regulations of UTM or placement provider.
- Should demonstrate empathy and understanding of cultural difference
- Should demonstrate excellent personal skills.
- Agrees to be responsible for the costs incurred.
- Passport size photos (blue background);
- A Nomination Letter from student`s Academic Advisor/home institution supporting their application;
- Certificate of enrollment from faculty;
- If the student is sponsored, state the details of sponsorship such as the name of sponsor, duration of sponsorship and value of sponsorship;
- An up-to date certified academic transcript (in English translation);
- Motivation letter;
- A confirmation of English language skills for non-native English speakers (TOEFL Paper: 513, TOEFL CBT: 183, TOEFL IBT: 70, IELTS: 5.5, Exam Cambridge: FCE, CEFR:B2);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Recommendation Letter from faculty addressed to Head of OIA UGM;
Please send two copies of documents above to Kantor Urusan International UGM (Bulaksumur, F13) no letter than 27th September 2016.