Keimyung University gives opportunity for undergraduate students of UGM to study at at Keimyung University in the academic year of 2015. Students will bear all the expenses.
- Undergraduate students of UGM who are in 2nd and 3rd year
- Official academic transcripts
- Certificate of enrollment
- Curriculum vitae
- Recommendation letter
- Complete the application form [download]
- Health certificate
- A letter of nomination from faculty to head of OIA (in bahasa Indonesia)
- Proficient in English â€“ TOEFL 550, or IELTS 6.0 (taken within 2 years) (TOEFL Prediction will not be accepted)
- A personal statement: approximately 500 words about why you would like to study exchange at Keimyung University
- Certificate of Korean Language
- Copy of passport
For more information, go to the websites: http://www.kmu.ac.kr/english/
All documents (2 copies) must be submitted to Kantor Urusan Internasional (Bulaksumur F13) no longer than 14th May, 2015.