It is my sincere pleasure to inform you that KDI School of Public Policy and Management has full and partial scholarship opportunities available for outstanding individuals from your country for Fall 2016 admissions. With this scholarship opportunity, we are offering the following programs:
– Master of Public Policy (MPP)
– Master of Development Policy (MDP)
The KDI School was founded as an affiliated educational institution of the Korea Development Institute (KDI), a premier government economic think tank at the forefront of social science research for the past 40 years. Drawing from the resources of the institute, the KDI School provides exceptional education that combines current academic theories with comprehensive and innovative practical research to support the national vision and key policy agendas.
The quality of our educational programs and faculty rivals with internationally renowned institutions, and in 2014 our MPP program has been accredited by Network of Schools in Public Policy, Affairs and Administration (NASPAA). This is the first NASPAA accreditation in Korea, and the second outside USA.
All lectures are conducted in English by renowned faculty with established credentials in the public and/or the private sector attracting many international students around the globe. Every year, KDI School admits international students from over 70 different countries and about 70% of them are from the public sector.
International Applicants must meet one of the following:
A foreign national whose parents are both foreign nationals If you are an applicant of Korean origin and want to qualify as an international applicant, you must provide (1) a certified copy of birth certificate proving your relationship with both your parents and (2) a copy of both parents’ passports demonstrating their foreign nationalities.)
An applicant who has completed at least 16 years of education (elementary, middle, high school, and university) in a foreign country If you are an applicant of Korean origin and want to qualify as an international applicant, you must provide certified copies of academic transcripts or graduation certificates of your entire 16 years of education.
Applicants for Master’s degree program must meet one of the following:
- A bachelor’s degree holder from an accredited college or university (min. 3 years) Certificate of expected degree can be submitted instead of degree diploma if one is expected to earn a bachelor’s degree by August, 2016.
- Educational attainment equivalent to bachelor’s degree (min. 3 years) approved by law.
1. Statement of Purpose (must use the official form) Download –> Statement of Purpose
2. Certified Copy of Academic Transcripts
3. Certified Copy of Degree Diploma, Graduate Certificate or Certificate of Expected Graduation
4. 2 of Recommendation Letters
5. Certified Copy of TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, TEPS, OPIc Score Report or Certificate of Medium of Instruction
6. Employment Verification Download–> Fall_2016_Employment Verification
7. Copy of Passport
8. Two Photos (3cm x 4cm) or Photo File Upload
9. Certified Copy of Birth Certificate & Copy of Both Parents’ Passports or Certified Copy of Academic Transcripts or Graduate Certificates of 16 Years of Education in a Foreign Country
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Kantor Urusan International UGM (Bulaksumur, F13) no later than May 11, 2016