We are delighted to inform you that Kangwon National University, Korea, now starts accepting nominations & applications for student exchange program for Fall Ssemester 2014/2015.
• Started in 1947 as an agricultural college and expanded to a comprehensive university having more than 130 academic fields and over 20 colleges in three (3) campuses in 2013, KNU strives to utilize any crisis or difficulty as an opportunity to prove its inherent excellence.
• Around 17,000 students and 500 Faculties in Chuncheon Campus
• 202 sister universities from around 49 countries
• One of the top 10 Core National Universities in Korea
• Top ranked in graduates employment for 3 consecutive years.
• Within Top 20 in Education & Research Capability
Selection for Nomination
Students wishing to apply for this program must fulfill the requirements and submit the following documents to International Office:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Application Form [Download:2.KNU+[Application] ]
- A recommendation letter from a supervisor from your study field (Department)
- A copy of proof of enrollment
- Copy of TOEFL Score (minimum score of 550 PBT/65 Ibt) or IELTS (minimum score of 5.5)
- Copy of Score Transcript
- Motivation Letter
- A letter of self-introduction including study plan
- Other supporting documents (if any)
Global Korean Scholarship (GKS)