These programs are designed for students from Universitas Gadjah Mada who intend to study at Kanazawa University for a period of more than six months up to one year. While remaining enrolled at their home institutions, they study in a non-degree program at Kanazawa University for the purpose of taking credited classes or participating in independent research under the guidance of a supervisor.
opened for program that will be beginning April 2017 (C,D,E)
please open the guideline of these program [Download : Guidelines_2016EN]
- application form (attached)
- Photos of applicant (4 clear copy, 3×4 applicant’s name written on the back)
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- English proficiency certificate (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Japanese Language Proficiency (if available)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Letter of recommendation
- Copy of Passport
- Agreement for Defraying Expenses with Statement of Bank Account Balance
Please send all documents above to Kantor Urusan International UGM (Bulaksumur, F13) no latter than 13th November 2015.