[This program is self-funded]
Yamaguchi University provides you Summer Program on Japanese Language and Culture from 7 July to 3 August 2017. You are able to take not only Japanere language classes but also various Japanese cultural experiences. Let’s join this program!!
Program Brochure: YU SummerProgram(2017)Eng
For further information, please go to: http://www.isc.yamaguchi-u.ac.jp/jpro/jpro_2017.html
7 July to 3 August 2017
Japanese Language and Cultures.
Application Guideline http://www.isc.yamaguchi-u.ac.jp/jpro/2017/2-jpro_English.pdf
• Application Form jpro_application
• Homestay Questionnaire http://www.isc.yamaguchi-u.ac.jp/jpro/2017/jpro_homestay.pdf
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• J-CAT Score report or Certificate of JLPT
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Yamaguchi University. as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Yamaguchi University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than April 3, 2017.