[Scholarship offered for this program]
The exchange program is designed for students who wish to study at Toyo University for one semester or a full year as specified below. The students in this program will mainly study Japanese language and culture. Those who are certified Level 1 (N1) or Level 2 (N2) of the JLPT (the Japanese Language Proficiency Test) are eligible to take regular classes taught in Japanese. Toyo University’s Hakusan Campus is home to six faculties comprising 22 departments and seven graduate schools comprising 21 courses. In addition to Japanese language courses, international students at Toyo University are able to take courses taught in English. International exchange students with advanced Japanese skills (at least N 2 on JLPT) are eligible to take academic courses in Japanese. Studying alongside Japanese students gives students the opportunity to earn academic credit while enhancing both their Japanese skills and knowledge of their major fields.
For more information, please visit: http://www.toyo.ac.jp/site/english-ep/overview.html
List of departments: http://www.toyo.ac.jp/site/faculty/
Program Brochure: http://www.toyo.ac.jp/uploaded/attachment/19379.pdf
Program Overview: https://simpan.ugm.ac.id/s/1foGhGkD1Ek62fq
Fall Semester: Mid-September – Early February
Application Package: Toyo U 2017 Fall
Application Guideline: https://simpan.ugm.ac.id/s/Tl8XsdFxmDxXFs4
• Please download all required document here http://www.toyo.ac.jp/file/english/form1/ (username:toyo, password: toyo2017)
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Letter of Enrollment from faculty
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• Official academic transcript
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Japanese Language Proficiency (Min. JLPT N1)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue online application through website.
4) FINAL decision from Toyo University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than March 9, 2017.