[Scholarship offered for this program]
Tokyo University of Foreign Studies has International Student Exchange Program of Tokyo University of Foreign Studies: ISEPTUFS. ISEPTUFS is designed for international exchange students coming to Tokyo University of Foreign Studies under student exchange agreements and provides them with the opportunity to acquire a firm understanding of Japanese culture or to deepen perspectives on current international issues on an academic level.
Information Sheet: 2017-2018TUFS Information Sheet(Fall Entry）
For further information, please go to: http://www.tufs.ac.jp/english/intlaffairs/exchange_in/program/
October 2017 – March 2018 (Fall Semester)
80.000 JPY/Month (JASSO Scholarship)
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
• Japanese language proficiency, (JLPT) N1 or N2 (*if any, although no prior knowledge of Japanese is required, applicants are encouraged to study at least basic Japanese before coming to Japan.)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue apply online to Tokyo University of Foreign Studies (TUFS)) as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Tokyo University of Foreign Studies (TUFS).
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than March 13, 2017.