[Scholarship is offered for this program]
Tokyo University of Foreign Studies has International Student Exchange Program of Tokyo University of Foreign Studies: ISEPTUFS.
The ISEPTUFS program is a one-year short-term exchange program designed for international students, as well as Japanese students. The program provides students with the opportunity to study in Japan and helps them to acquire a firm understanding of Japan and the international community. Meanwhile, the program aims to promote meaningful cultural exchange and to contribute to the cultivation of outstanding professionals with international backgrounds.
Please visit the web link below for more detailed information about the programs:
The Ministry of Education of Japan supports the Japan Students Service Organization (JASSO) Scholarship Program, which many international exchange students coming to TUFS receive each year. Students applying to either of our exchange programs are therefore asked to submit a Certificate of Enrollment Form for the JASSO Scholarship Program with their Application to TUFS. Basic information regarding the program is provided below
- Application for an on-campus dormitory room
- Application for Certificate of Eligibility with a photo attached (Fill in the on-line application form)
- Certificate of Enrollment of the application for the JASSO Scholarship and Essay
- Official academic record written in English or Japanese
- A copy of English proficiency exam score report (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- A copy of Japanese Language Proficiency Test score report ( Min JLPT N2) *if any
- A copy of Passport
- Official documents to show sufficient funds for studying in Japan such as; proof of scholarship, bank statement or income verification of the supporter
- 3 extra photographs
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you should continue your online application to Tokyo University of Foreign Studies as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Tokyo University of Foreign Studies.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than November 14, 2017.