[Scholarship is offered for this program]
Tohoku University is pleased to inform you of the application process for student exchange programs 2017 Spring enrollment. Please find the attached fact sheet and application information for the details of applying to our student exchange programs.
• Statement of Purpose/Study Plan
• Official Academic Transcript (in English)
• Letter of Recommendation from Advising Professor
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Copy of passport
• Application Form for JASSO Scholarship
• Digital Passport-size Photo (3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past six months)
• Curriculum Vitae
• Copy of certificate language proficiency:
– JYPE, IPLA, COLABS >> English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 8.0 or IELTS 6.0)
– DEEp-Bridge >> Japanese language proficiency (Min. Score of JLPT N2/N3 or CEFR A2/B1)
– DEEP (undergraduate) >> Japanese language proficiency
– DEEP (graduate) >> English and/or Japanese language proficiency
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal selection.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application and make the applicant ranking.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue register to Tohoku University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Tohoku University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than October 25, 2016.