[This program is self-funded]
Sophia University has more than 200 partner institutions worldwide and receives exchange students based on the student exchange agreements. Every year, more than 300 exchange students study at Sophia. Participating exchange students pay tuition to their home institution for the period of their stay at Sophia. Exchange students will be responsible for their own room and board and transportation to and from the host institution.
For further information, please go to: http://www.sophia.ac.jp/eng/admissions/exchangeprograms
April – July 2018
Application Guide: 00.Details about Application Materials
Checklist application: 01.Check list Spring 2018
• Application Form 02.Application Form Spring 2018
• Academic Essay
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Two (2) Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor 03.Recommendation Letter Form Spring 2018
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3 x 4 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=550, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
• Housing Application Form 05.Housing Application Spring 2018
• Certificate of health 04.Certificate of Health Spring 2018
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Sophia University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Sophia University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than October 16, 2017.