[Scholarship offered for this program]
Length of Stay : Four Terms
・ April – February next year (Term 1 to Term 4)
・ September – August next year (Term 3 to Term 2)
Length of Stay : Two Terms
・ April – August (Term 1 and Term 2)
・ September – February next year (Term 3 and Term 4)
Scholarship is offered to outstanding academic records with limited numbers http://en.saitama-u.ac.jp/exchangeprograms/scholarships/
Application guidelines & information sheets: Student-Exchange-Application-Information-FALL-2017
• Application Form Student-Exchange-Application-Information-FALL-2017
• Motivation Letter
• Curriculum Vitae
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (2 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• Certificate of Japanese language proficiency by a Japanese language instructor
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Saitama University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Saitama University.