[This program is self-funded]
APU’s student exchange program emphasizes the experiences that are gained overseas – experiences that would not be possible at APU. To ensure that they can gain the most out of their time overseas, students need to have the appropriate level of language ability and GPA as well as a clear plan for their studies. Ritsumeikan Asia Pasific University (APU) currently accepting the nominations and applications for 2017 Fall exchange program.
For further information, please go to: http://en.apu.ac.jp/academic/page/content0166.html/?
Fact sheet about APU Exchange Program: http://en.apu.ac.jp/academic/uploads/fckeditor/public/toapu/student_exchange/2017Exchange_Program_Fact_Sheet.pdf
APU partner universities are not limited to regions in which English or AP languages are spoken. Institutions in other regions also offer courses taught in an English-language medium, allowing students to choose from a diverse range of overseas study destinations. In accordance with APU Student Exchange Agreements, students need only pay tuition fees to APU during their time abroad. They will be exempt from tuition fees at their host university.
Off-campus accommodation will be provided for all exchange students, which requires students to commute to APU by their own expense. Total housing fees are to be paid prior to arrival and the invoice will be sent to you with notification of acceptance letter.
1. Complete all required documents: http://en.apu.ac.jp/academic/page/content0166.html/?
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Motivation Letter
4. Letter of Nomination from Faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to APU University and you may continue online registration as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from APU University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than March 9, 2017.