[Scholarship is offered for this program]
Warm greetings from Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University (APU) in Beppu, Japan!
We are currently accepting the nominations and applications for 2019 Spring exchange program. Please refer to the information below.
Fact sheet and the application process:
[IMPORTANT] Information Change from 2019 Spring:
Our new curriculum (2017 Curriculum) will be applied to the exchange students who will enroll in APU from 2019 Spring. Please refer to the new “General Course List” and “List of restricted courses” on the above website. Course contents and subject name in 2017 curriculum differ from the 2011 Curriculum.
The minimum number of credits students are required to take per semester:
The exchange students who will enroll in APU by 2018 Fall semester are required to take the minimum of 10 credits throughout the semester. However, the exchange students who will enroll in APU in 2019 Spring and after, they are required to take the minimum of 14 credits throughout the entire semester AND weekly class hours must be at least 10 hours.
The same as before, exchange students may take any courses from both “College of Asia Pacific Studies” and “College of International Management”. However, some courses as stated in the list are restricted to register depending on the college which the exchange students choose.
Lastly, the course list for 2019 Spring semester is not available at this point. As we stated in our fact sheet, it will be released one month before the semester begins.
Nomination and Application Deadlines for 2019 Spring Intake
Nomination deadline: October 1, 2018
Application deadline: October 22, 2018
Please refer to JASSO guide line for the scholarship apply.
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Motivation Letter
- A copy of academic transcript and diploma/ master degree certificate (legalized)
- Official academic transcript (legalized)
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Certified copies of all relevant academic qualifications.
- Check carefully on the information and application processes.
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University as host university selection.
- FINAL decision from Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than Septermber 12, 2018.