[Scholarship offered for this program]
The Graduate School of Science and Technology (GSST) at Kumamoto University offers the International Joint Education Program for Science and Technology (IJEP) for international postgraduate students continuing to Master’s degrees in the following research and educational fields. Enrollment is either in April or in October. The main language of this program for classes and research is English. Basic Japanese language courses are offered at Center for Japanese Language and Culture.
For further information, please visit: https://www.fast.kumamoto-u.ac.jp/gsst-en/admissions/
RESEARCH AND EDUCATIONAL FIELDS
MEXT Scholarship (approx. JPY 80.000/Month)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• Please download all required documents at:
“MEXT Scholarship Application for Admission in October 2017” >>> https://www.fast.kumamoto-u.ac.jp/gsst-en/admissions/
*) Before apply this program, please contact a prospective supervisor in Kumamoto University and ask whether you can apply for IJEP Program under his/her supervision. List of prospective supervisor: https://www.fast.kumamoto-u.ac.jp/gsst-en/res_act/ or email to email@example.com.
• Master Course Application Information : application_info_master_general_2017r
• Doctoral Course Application Information : application_info_doctor_general_2017r
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Kumamoto University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Kumamoto University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than January 10, 2017.