[This program is self-funded]
Greeting from Kansai University of International Studies (KUIS) in Japan!
We greatly appreciate your partnership through our exchange program.
We are happy to inform you that our university will accept one exchange student from Universitas Gadjah Mada for the Fall Semester 2018.
The Fall Semester 2018 application schedule is as follows;
- Semester period: Monday October 1, 2018 to Friday March 31, 2019
- Deadline for application: Friday, May 18, 2018
Please send the documents below by e-mail.
1) (Form no. 1) KUIS EXCHANGE STUDENT APPLICATION FORM
2) (Form no. 2) APPLICATION FOR CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILITY
- Friday, June 8, 2017 : Deadline for all necessary documents
Please send all necessary original documents to KUIS by mail (EMS).
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
- Letter of Nomination issued by Home University
- Colored copy of passport
- Copy student card
- Certificate of Health Insurance (for six months) (Form no. 3) CERTIFICATE OF HEALTH
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Kansai University of International Studies as host university selection.
- FINAL decision from Kansai University of International Studies.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than May 2, 2018.