[This program is self-funded]
Kanazawa University Short-term Exchange program is designed for students from the institutions that have an exchange agreement with Kanazawa University who intend to study at Kanazawa University for a period of more than six months up to one year. While remaining enrolled at their home institutions, they study in a non-degree program at Kanazawa University for the purpose of taking credited classes or participating in independent research under the guidance of a supervisor.
For further information, please go to: http://www-isc.ge.kanazawa-u.ac.jp/eg/news/000058.html
Japanese Language and Culture Program is designed for students from the institutions that have an exchange agreement with Kanazawa University who intend to study at Kanazawa University for one year. It aims to provide students from overseas with an opportunity to improve their proficiency in Japanese language and to deepen their understanding of Japanese culture and society.
Japanese Language and Culture Program: http://www-isc.ge.kanazawa-u.ac.jp/eg/news/000060.html
Beginning in October.
Application Guideline: http://www-isc.ge.kanazawa-u.ac.jp/docs/Guidelines2017-EN.pdf
• Download all requirements and fill out at http://www-isc.ge.kanazawa-u.ac.jp/eg/news/000058.html
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Official academic transcript
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
• Japanese language proficiency (*if any)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Kanazawa University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Kanazawa University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than February 14, 2016.