We are pleased to announce that Ibaraki University is inviting applications for Ibaraki University Exchange Program for 2017. We are accepting a few full-time undergraduate and/or graduate students from your institution under the student exchange agreement between Ibaraki University and your institution.
Applicants must be full-time undergraduate/graduate students at your institution.
(1) Students who demonstrate academic excellence and personal integrity
(2) Students who do not intend to seek a degree at Ibaraki University
(3) Students who have a definite purpose and plan of study abroad and are expected to obtain benefits through studying in Japan
(4) Students who, while studying at Ibaraki University, continue to be registered as a full-time student at your university and return to your university to continue their studies or to graduate from your university, as soon as they complete the period of studying at Ibaraki University.
Monthly stipend: ￥40,000 (up to 10 months)
Period of stay:
- 1 st semester: 1st week of April to the middle of August
- 2nd semester: 4th week of September to 4th week of February
- Application Form for the Exchange Program (Ibaraki Exchange Application Form 2017)
- Certificate of Enrollment of the Applicant for the Exchange Program (0n Application form “Form 3”)
- Study plan in Japan (0n Application form “Form 4”)
- Certificate of Academic Record
- Photocopy of Passport
- Photograph 3×4cm / 1.2 ×1.5 inch – 3 copies
- Curriculum vitae
- Official academic transcript
- Surat rekomendasi dari dekan ditunjukkan kepada Kepala KUI UGM
- English proficiency certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, *TOEFL prediction will not accepted)
- Certificate of Physical Examination (health certificate form)
- Application for Certificate of Eligibility (CoE application form)
- Bank statement, certifying that the applicant has funds of approximately 700,000 yen or more. If the applicant’s financial sponsor is paying all the expenses and the bank statement is in the sponsor’s name, the sponsor must certify in writing that he/she will pay for all the applicant’s expenses while the applicant is studying at Ibaraki University.
Please send two copies of documents above to Kantor Urusan International UGM (Bulaksumur, F13) no letter than 14 September 2016.