[This program is self-funded]
International students, whose institutions have a student exchange agreement with Gifu University, may be admitted as exchange students. Exchange students study at a faculty, school, graduate school or the International Student Center of Gifu University, remaining enrolled at their home institution.
For further information, please go to: http://www.gifu-u.ac.jp/en/international/prospective/non-degree.html#Application
October 2017 to March 2018
There are three programs from which you can choose in order to study at Gifu University as an exchange student.
1.Special Research Student (April-September, October-March)
2.Special Auditor (April-September, October-March)
3.Japanese Language and Culture Studies Program Student (October-September)
In deciding which program you want to enter, please consider carefully the purpose of your study and your Japanese language ability.
List of school/faculties: http://www.gifu-u.ac.jp/en/academics/
Form A and D differ by Special Auditor and Special Research Student
2. Certificate of Eligibility (College Student) Application Form (Form B )
3. Financial Support Information Form (Form C )
4. Certificate of Deposit Balance
5. Questionnaire for Study/Proposed Study/at Gifu University Form, *Past Scholarly Achievements, *Letter of Recommendation by Academic Adviser (Form D-1 ) *Only graduate students or Questionnaire for Research at Gifu University/Past Scholarly Achievements/Proposed Research at Gifu University/Letter of Recommendation by Academic Adviser (Form D-2 )
6. Letter of Reference by Japanese language Instructor (Form E )
7. Certificate of Enrollment from Home University
8. Certified Academic Transcript from Home University
9. Two full face photos (Width 3 cm(1.19”) x Height 4 cm(1.58”))
10. Colored copy of a passport
11. Curriculum Vitae
12. Motivation Letter
13. Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
14. Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
15. English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Gifu University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Gifu University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than March 24, 2017.