Gifu University is currently seeking applications of privately-financed international exchange students (special auditors, special research students) from our partner universities, who intend to study at Gifu University in 2017-2018.
Please find attached details of application for 2017-2018 and download application forms from following website:
Forms and Documents to be Submitted
• Certificate of Eligibility > FormB(2017-18)
• Financial Support Information Form > FormC(2017-18)
• Certificate of Deposit Balance
• Questionnaire for Study/Proposed Study/at Gifu University Form, *Past Scholarly Achievements, *Letter of Recommendation by Academic Adviser > FormD-1(2017-18) or *Only graduate students or Questionnaire for Research at Gifu University/Past Scholarly Achievements/Proposed Research at Gifu University/Letter of Recommendation by Academic Adviser > FormD-2(2017-18)
• Letter of Reference by Japanese language Instructor > FormE(2017-18)
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Certified Academic Transcript from Home University
• Passport-size Photo (3 x 4 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Copy of passport
• Curriculum Vitae
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 8.0 or IELTS 6.0)
• Japanese language proficiency (JLPT N2/N3 or CEFR A2/B1)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal selection.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application and make the applicant ranking.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue register to Gifu University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Gifu University.
An applicant to be enrolled in Gifu University in April 2017: application by October 21, 2016
An applicant to be enrolled in Gifu University in October 2017: April 7, 2017
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than October 21, 2016.