[Scholarship is offered for this program]
Aichi Prefecture, the main industry area in Japan, aims to boost industry and economy by recruiting outstanding international students from Asian countries. This scholarship is for students wish to study at Japanese graduate schools, and find a job in the Japanese company in Aichi prefecture after graduation. (*There is a head office of Toyota and Toyota group companies in Aichi.)
Application Guideline: Application Guideline – English
150.000 JPY/Month, Airfare, Tuition and admission fees.
From Oct 2017 to March 2020.
• Application Package Application Package(1)
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (3 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Aichi Prefectural Government.
4) FINAL decision from Aichi Prefectural Government.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than April 8, 2017.