Fukuoka Women‟s University is offering its short-term study abroad program to ambitious students focusing on Japanese culture from April, 2012 to March, 2013. The students can choose to participate in the program for either 1 semester or 1 year (starting April or October 2012).
During the Spring Semester（April – August）the program will be focusing on Japanese traditional culture, and throughout the Fall Semester (October – March) emphasis is placed on Japanese contemporary culture.
The WJC program was established to commemorate the reform of Fukuoka Women‟s University into a globalized university in 2010. The program grants participants from each partner university a scholarship. Based on the availability of student positions and the number of applications from all partner universities, a total of 25 to 27 students will be selected as participants.
- Only UGM female students are eligible for WJC.
- Only for 2nd and 3rd year students
- Expected arrival dates: between March 28 and April 3, 2012
- Amount of monthly scholarship: 80,000 yen per month
- Reimbursement of Air fare (round-trip):Up to 100,000 yen
- Duration of scholarship: 1 year (April, 2012 – March, 2013)
- Surat Pencalonan dari Fakultas
- Application Form
- Essay (Motivation for Application)
- Academic Transcript (Minimum Cumulative GPA 3.00)
- Recommendation Letters from two academic adviser
- TOEFL Score (Minimum 500 ITP)
- Copy of passport
- Copy of Student ID Card
Submit your 2 sets of application (1 original + 1 copy) to Office of International Affairs UGM no later than 26 December 2011 03.00PM.