National University Singapore is offering an exchange scholarship for Bachelor’s degree second and third year students. The required documents that need to be submitted are listed below:
- Reference letter from your faculty’s Dean, addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM in Bahasa Indonesia.
- The latest and legalized transcript in English.
- The NUS TF-LEaRN 2011 application form (you can copy the form from OIA UGM office).
- 500 – 800 words essay.
- Recommendation letter from your faculty.
- Certificate of enrollment from your faculty.
- Certificate of the organizations you are joining.
- Passport copy.
- TOEFL ITP certificate with minimum score of 550.
All documents must be submitted to Office of International Affairs UGM in two copies before August 15, 2011. For more information please