The University of Adelaide has Endevaour Student Exchange Awards, each worth A$ 5.000 for UGM students to spend a semester as an exchange student at the University of Adelaide transferable to UGM degree.
- Undergraduate students in all UGM Faculties, and currently studying at their 3rd – 6th semester
- Have a GPA at least 3.00
- Have an IELTS score of at least 6.0, with a minimum Writing and Speaking 5.5 or
- TOEFL paper based test score of at least 550, with a minimum of 4.0 in Test of Written English or
- TOEFL CBT score of at least 213, with a minimum of 4.0 in Essay
- Be nominated by Kantor Urusan International at UGM
The University of Adelaide is a leading university. It is ranked 73rd in the world and 4th in Australia in the Times Higher Education World. There are five faculties, offering undergraduate programs in the following areas:
- Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences: Computer science, Engineering, mathematics
- Health Sciences: Dentistry, Medicine, Nursing, Psychology
- Humanities and Social Sciences: history, politics, humanities
- Profession: Architecture, business, economics, education, law
- Sciences: agriculture, chemistry, earth and environmental sciences, molecular science, physics, veterinary science
- The areas in which you can study are shown here
The scholarship will meet nearly all your costs for one semester, but you will need to find about Rp. 9 – 10 million. International students can work up to 20 hours per week. The minimum hourly pay rate in Australia is $15 per hour for workers 21 years or older.
- Surat Pencalonan Fakultas
- Letter of enrollment from Faculty
- Academic Transcript in English (GPA minimum 3.00)
- TOEFL / IELTS certificate
- Application Form (download)
Submit two copies of your documents to Office of Internatioanl Affairs UGM no later than 31 March 2011.