Institute of Health Biosciences, Institute for Enzyme Research, Institute for Genome Research and International Center of the University of Tokushima, proudly announce the “SUMMER PROGRAM 2010 – Health Bioscience Course (TOWARD PROMOTION OF INTERNATIONAL COMMUNICATION IN SCIENCE) ” for international students. The program will have significant meaning in improving your international communication skills in sciences as well as in experiencing real Japanese culture and life.
Time and Location
- July 25 (Sun) –August 1 (Sun), 2010
- The University of Tokushima, Kuramoto Campus
- Oversea travel insurance, Round-trip airfare, Transportation, Room & Board, and Activity charges.
- The Univ. of Tokushima provides all participants with subsidy, 50,000 yen per person.
- The Univ. of Tokushima covers Tuitions, Welcome Party fee.
- Students from Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Pharmacy, and Faculty of Biology
How to Apply
Students who wish to apply for the summer program should fill a soft copy of the application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC to email@example.com before June 24, 2010