Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst (DAAD) provides a scholarship for excellently qualified UGM Lecturer for the academic year 2014/2015. The programs are Doctoral Degree Program, Doctoral Sandwich Program, Short-term Research for Post-Doc and Re-invitation Program for DAAD alumni. The length of the grant is set by the grant committee during the selection depending on the project in question and on the applicant’s work schedule. In the case of full doctoral programs in Germany, the scholarship will be granted for up to 3 years. Depending on the awards holder’s academic level, the DAAD will pay a monthly awards of 1000 Euros, travel and health insurance allowances, study and research allowance.
- UGM lecturer holding Master Degree (S2 Degree) with minimum GPA of 3,00
- Complete the application form with 2 copy of the documents
- Health certificate
- Proficient in English – TOEFL IBT 80 or IELTS 6 (obtained in 2011-2012 (TOEFL Prediction is not accepted)
- Good German language skills (German language certificate)
- DIKTI form ‘A’, CV, proof of acceptance in a PhD program in Germany, recent photographs (3×4), list of scientific publications, detailed description of research proposal, 2 confidential letters of recommendation, academic degree certificate and academic transcript obtained (S1 and S2), abstracts from S1, S2 and any relevant publications, seminars, or research papers, an employer’s study leave endorsement and a guarantee for re-employment upon return, any other relevant training certificate/dilploma obtained, evidence of the current employment status
Form and documents can be downloaded http://www.funding-guide.de
List for application and guideline “How to find an Academic Supervisor in Germany” can be downloaded here
All applications and documents must be submitted to Kantor Urusan Internasional (KUI) F13 no longer than September 30, 2013.