Chiba University are accepting new exchange students from Universitas Gadjah Mada for 2010-2011 academic years. Both undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to apply this program. Detailed information about this program can be found here.
- Application form and study plan (download);
- Academic transcrip from present college or university;
- Letter of recommendation from dean addressed to Rector UGM;
- 2 letters of reference by professors who have known the applicants for at least one year. One letter should be written by Japanese language instructor
- Certificate of TOEFL or IELTS score (not required for those who have level 2 Japanese Language Proficiency test by the Japan Foundation)
- Certificate of Enrollment of the Applicant for JASSO Scholarship (download)
All required documents (2 copies) must be submited to Office of International Affairs before March 3, 2010.
This scholarship only available for Fakultas Ilmu Budaya