For all UGM students! We will give scholarship opportunity for several UGM students to participate in DREaM 2012.
Requirements for the selection:
- Fill out the registration form (can be downloaded in our website),
- Write an essay 500-750 long, in English, about ‘The Importance of Alternative Education’,
- Copy of TOEFL score (min. 500),
- Enrollment letter from your faculty (this opportunity is open only for D3 and S1 students)
- Committed to fully attend the program for the duration of 14 days.
Deliver your application in a sealed envelope to the Office of International Affairs, Gedung Pusat UGM, Sayap Selatan lt.2. Don’t forget to write DREaM 2012 and your name on the envelope. The deadline is June 8 at 15.00. Shortlisted applicants will be informed to have the interview test.