[Scholarship is offered for this program]
— For graduate students only —
“ASEA-UNINET STUDENTS WEEK” is an academic mobility program, designed to facilitate graduate students from ASEA-UNINET universities’ member to participate on a short program with a duration of 2 weeks (December 3—16, 2017) and earned 3 credits (with 44 contact hours) upon completion.
This program is specifically designed so that the participants not only benefit academically through in class lectures (with multi-disciplinary field of study approach) but also get the opportunity to have an internship or field study and given the exposure of Indonesia culture through the cultural engagement included in the program.
“Sustainable Development”, chosen as the theme of this year program, aims to encourage participants to have broadened intellectual and awareness on the importance of sustainability, which has been a global issue, and challenge faced by modern society.
Universitas Indonesia invites every ASEA-UNINET member university to send 2 (two) graduate students as the representatives from each University to join this program.
The program fee is 380 USD/person including airport transfer on departure and arrival, meals during the program (exclude dinner), program materials, certificate of participation and cultural activities during the program.
Universitas Indonesia is pleased to provide scholarships to those students nominated by ASEA-UNINET member universities in form of:
- free accommodation and program fee waiver for the 1st nominated student.
- free accommodation for the 2nd nominated student
Program Flyer: ASEA UNINET SW – flyer
Tentative Schedule: ASEA UNINET SW – Tentative Program Schedule
• Application Form ASEA UNINET SW – Application Form
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Universitas Indonesia as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Universitas Indonesia.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than October 27, 2017.