[This program is self-funded]
This is a trial programme proposed to be an AUN annual activity as an effort to reach AUN goals in increasing the accessibility of educational resource among members as well as to nurture future leading talents. With the intention to promote intra-ASEAN mobility and to enhance the ASEAN Spirit among students of AUN member universities and ASEAN youth in general, Universitas Indonesia (UI) is pleased to host the “AUN Students Week on Sustainable Development” on 9 – 22 July 2017. This is a two-week mobility programme with an opportunity of earning 3 credits upon completion. The programme is designed to gather students of AUN member universities in promoting the spirit of ASEAN among ASEAN youth. The main topic of this year programme is sustainable development, which will be discussed and assessed thoroughly and comprehensively.
More information: AUN Students Week – Flyer
Universitas Indonesia, 9 – 22 July 2017
2 weeks student mobility with main theme ” Sustainable Development”
• Application Form AUN Students Week – Application Form
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Universitas Indonesia as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Universitas Indonesia.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than June 14, 2017.