[This program is self-funded]
Summer is approaching. Are you searching for quality and affordable summer programmes for your students? Are your students looking to expand their academic and cultural horizon during the summer? HKU Summer Institute would be a wise choice for you. The University of Hong Kong is delighted to introduce the exciting summer study opportunities at HKU Summer Institute 2017. Taking pride in excellent academic quality as Asia’s Global University, The University of Hong Kong offering more than 34 courses across the fields of Arts and Humanities, Architecture, Social Sciences, Business and Economics, Languages and Science.
Learning experience in HKU Summer Institute is never confined in a classroom. Using Hong Kong as a starting point to Asia, our multi-location and internship programmes offer students the opportunity to engage on a multi-culture journey and gain first-hand experience in the dynamic Asia region.
For further information, please visit: http://www.aal.hku.hk/summerinstitute/
Around June – August 2017
Discount for UGM Students: HKUSI2017_Discount for Partner University
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue apply online to The University of Hong Kong as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from The University of Hong Kong.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than March 4, 2017.