Ge4 is an international independent non-profit network of universities established in 1996 for the purpose of connecting global industry and academic institutions. We have been offering competent service and rich experience to higher education institutions and industry by implementing academic mobility of engineers and managers worldwide ever since. The main focus of our activities is student exchanges at all levels, from BSc to PhD, as well as researcher and staff exchanges.
Since our foundation, over 1300 students have taken part in the Ge4 network exchange programs worldwide. We are trying to make a contribution to a mutual understanding between diverse cultures and to stimulate educational and personal development of young academics in an open and friendly environment. We are strongly convinced that global education and academic exchanges, as its integral part, are an important way to create a safer world, cultural diversity and sustainable economy.
- Ge4 European Exchange (EUR3)
- Ge4 Asian Exchange (ASE3)
- Ge4 Latin-American Exchange (LAE3)
- Ge4 Russian Exchange (RUS3)
- Application form Ge4 student application form 2016- 2017
- A one-page essay in English describing the goals to be achieved in the program, including any special areas of research in which you are currently involved or would like to be involved during the program.
- An official transcript from your home university (English)
- Letter recommendation from faculty
- A completed 2-page Program of Studies form, listing courses at your home university for which you would like to take equivalent courses abroad, and a syllabus for each of those courses (attached)
- ID photo
- Student Enrollment from faculty
- Curriculum Vitae
- English proficiency certificate: TOEFL-PBT: 550, TOEFL-iBT: 79, IELTS: 6.0.
- Copy of Passport.
Please send 2 copies of all documents above to Kantor Urusan International UGM (Bulaksumur, F13) no later than : 15 SEPTEMBER 2016.