[Scholarship is offered for this program]
The Erasmus+ Programme of the European Commission promotes the mobility of students and teachers. The action Erasmus+ KA107 of this program provides funding for exchange mobility with partner countries. The Leipzig University has been awarded with scholarships under the action KA107 therefore students and staff from their partner universities have the opportunity to fund their exchanges to this institution.
+-+-+-+- Bachelor Exchange +-+-+-+-+-
One scholarship for Summer Term.
( April 1 – September 30, 2017)
Further Info :
Study guides :
All programs are open to Exchange students.
There are some programs at the University of Leipzig where single courses are offered in English but this depends on the semester course list which will be decided only several weeks prior to the semester start. English courses are sometimes offered e.g. in Political Sciences, Economics undergrad, Psychology and Sociology.
The course lists are available only directly from the web sites of the relevant institutes. Applicants choose their relevant semester, Faculty (Fakultät) and the institutes within the Department. The Institute’s web sites show the course catalogue.
Detailed information will be sent with the acceptance letter.
English taught courses are offed in different programs, please, find attached the overview. Students who want to take part in English taught courses send the English proficiency of level B2 with their application.
The information for the accompanying German language courses will be updated around August, please check:
Accompanying German language courses are free for exchange students of advanced German proficiency. The intensive beginners course is 150 € for the whole semester.
• Travel cost (1.100 €)
• Living expenses (650 €, monthly for 5 months)
• Colored copy of passport
• Official academic transcript
• Study Plan (no concrete learning agreement necessary, but choose your faculty and subjects you want to take in Leipzig. It has been accepted and signed by academic supervisor/vice dean in UGM as home university)
• Letter of Enrolment from faculty
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs, UGM)
• Letter of Recommendations from academic advisiors
• English Language Proficiency Test Results (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 8.0 or IELTS 6.0)
• German Language Proficiency (optional, will add the value of the application)
• Passport-size Photo (2 pcs, 3×4 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal selection.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application and make the applicant ranking.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue to fill Online Application Form to Leipzig University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Leipzig University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than November 11, 2016.