Flinders University of South Australia give opportunity to UGM Students interested participating in the Flinders University of South Australia Exchange Program
Flinders incoming exchange application procedure and application form is available at the how to apply page.
- Undergraduate Student of Universitas Gadjah Mada
- Certificate of enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript (showing completion of at least a year/2 semesters)
- English proficiency certificate (TOEFL :550, IELTS:6.0)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Letter of recommendation
- 500 word statement of purpose of exchange to Flinders
- Surat pencalonan dari dekan ditunjukkan kepada Kepala Kantor Urusan Internasional UGM
- Completely filled incoming exchange application form, Filled application from [Download: Incoming Student Exchange Application-interactive_082011]
- Completed SVP Declaration form [Download :SVP Declaration Form flinders ]
Topics/courses under specific program of study can be found in the course rule information. Information at Undergraduate Course
For more information about Flinders University of South Australia Exchange Program , http://www.flinders.edu.au/international-students/student-exchange-study-abroad/inbound/how-to-apply.cfm
Please send two copies of documents above to Kantor Urusan International UGM (Bulaksumur, F13) no latter than 15th October 2015.