Universidad de los Andes web page is now open for the nomination of the new incoming students for the next academic semester (January – May 2017 / August – December 2017). You will find all the information in their web page: http://internationalstu
Housing Information: As of 2017 Uniandes will have University Residences. Students have to apply directly through the housing Office. All the information for students can be found at: https://vivienda.uniandes.
Spring semester: September 1 – October 1
Fall semester: March 15 – April 15
Students should fill out the on line application form, and send by e-mail the documents required for the application process.
Online Application form (please use Firefox and/or Chrome):
In order to complete the form, student have to list the courses they wish to take so they can check out the following link: http://catalogo.uniandes.edu.c
• Copy of passport
• Official Original Academic Transcript (in English or Spanish)
• Study Plan (A list of the courses you are taking at the moment)
• Spanish language proficiency , minimum score : B2. (a certificate from your home institution, a teacher, or a Spanish institute)
• Motivation Letter (An essay in Spanish)
• Passport Photo (2 pcs – 3×4 cm – white background)
• Curriculum Vitae
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 8.0 or IELTS 6.0)
• Student Enrollment from faculty
• Letter of Recommendation from Academic Supervisor
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than October 10, 2016.